Oh, really good? Yeah, really good.
Go online or search your Facebook feed for morning wishes. This is likely to help make your morning good and if you really believe it, then you’re part of the 63 percent population that’s been reported to do that.
You could rush to your kitchen for a cup of caffeine, i.e. your cup of “coffee.” It really hydrates your night-time dehydrated body. (Well, does it?) Late in bed, late in rising, does it make you wonder when the sun was rising?
Okay, the sun rises every day.
And I’ll try to make sure that you get up from now on every morning with the following tips:
- You do not need your attention immediately after you wake-up on mobile or other electronic devices. You have to be alert!
- You will not be first in the queue for your coffee or teacup.
- The major “No-No” is bad news if you want to continue your thoughts.
- Platinum 30: Mr. Robin Sharma is entitled to credit for the rule “Platinum 30.” It says that your day decides what you do within thirty minutes of your waking up. Make sure that they are inspired, energetic, and optimistic.
- Think about it. Concentrate. Breathe positive! Breathe positive!
- Exercise: You are more healthy and comfortable with daily stretching and exercise.
- Water: Let you hear warm water in the morning! It enhances your metabolism and your body’s working.
- Good morning for a life with good intentions: Your vision will be changed. Know your thanks, mind your thanks. Support with confidence for yourself. It takes time to wake up to a full morning, but believe me that the above points will boost it.
A great morning wake up! Wake up!